Thursday, March 1, 2007

Just a stray thought on a moment ...

The other night I had a moment in the evening when life seemed crystal clear and good for a flash of time - I was sitting watching one of my favorite shows Gilmore Girls - which I trully love - it's full of that quick dry wit and a bit of a sarcastic look at how life is, and I love the interaction between Lorelai and Rorry (mother and daughter) - had a cup of Earl grey tea in my hands, and there was a fire crackling in my fireplace - and I trully felt at peace with the world and my existance. It was just a special moment in time in the life of Sherri - and just wanted to share, hope you who read my blog travel safely in life and have more than a few special moments yourselves. Cheers :-)

1 comment:

Laura said...

I can only imagine what a feeling that would be Sherri. I am trying everyday to find some moments that make me truly happy and I have...they are few but they are there and when I think about them, they bring a smile to my face and make all the crazy, organized chaos worth while. Thanks for sharing.