Wednesday, April 11, 2007

And the week is going ....

So nice to see the sun shine today - yipee - and they are forecasting nicer weather ahead, lovely - looking forward to the sun and getting spring on it's way. I have gotten myself back into a bit of scrapbooking of late, sure feels good - working on a swap for a group I am in, and a few ideas a churning for some future layouts. It is surprising how the creative side of you can really make life a bit easier to deal with, and how much it brightens my day!

Have the Women's Show this weekend, helping out my friend Kelly ( http://mimscrapbooking.scrapblog.com/home/ ) - so I hope to also be able to take a good stroll around and see a bit of the show.

Next week is not only one of my sister's B-day's (I hope one day that we can spend our birthdays together, that would be so much fun) but I am also going for another evening of Simply Suppers ( http://www.simplysupper.ca/ )- more great meals in the freezer. Really looking forward to that as well, it has been a real palate saver around our house haha - and have been trying out so many different dishes that I normally wouldn't make and now have put on our menus. I even went out the other day and bought some different spices, ones I haven't used before - so our little menu has been spiced up haha.

Oh it feels so so so good to see the sun, does make me wish though that I was at home - tackling one of the many jobs I need to do - and being able to throw open the windows and get some fresh air in the house. In time :-)

Wishing you all a fabulous week!

2 comments:

Renee said...

That simply supper thing sounds awesome...I love experimenting with new dishes...but my dh is a meat and potatoes man...so cooking for myself sucks...lol Have fun at the Women's show!!!

Laura said...

the weather is beautiful on this hump day...wish the backyard wasn't so swamp like still as I could be puttering out there, but it was nice to open up a few windows this afternoon. The Women's show sounds like fun...enjoy! Glad to hear the simply suppers thing is working out for you. Enjoy the rest of the week Sherri.