Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mixed Media Journal Class ...

You know what I love about the Art Journaling & Mixed Media Art World??? It is just plumb full of amazing and talented people who all have different styles and techniques to teach ... so so many different products to choose from so one can create their own piece of Art.  :)  As I read, and watch, and take classes and learn more about different Art Journaling and Mixed Media styles I have so much fun trying out different techniques and looks.

I very recently took a class at a lovely little shop in St. Albert called The Inked Stamper - the owner and instructor Dawn was a delight to take the class from, she has a fun quirky down to earth personality ~ and the class was full of laughter and information.  I am rather new to the Art Journaling world - and it is so interesting to see others who have lovely pages and pages of different styles of Mixed Media journal work. 

I am hoping to attend more classes with the Mixed Media theme at Dawn's shop - The Inked Stampers.   So our April Class was entitled "Dylusions Mixed Media Journal Class" ... and this is my creation from taking that class.  :)


 Thanks for taking a peek!  :) 

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hey!! I was at this class with you. We don't know each other but I found your blog through the Documented Life Facebook page!